The new 2-stage bevel helical gear units with optimised performanceare an innovative NORD design made from high-strength aluminiumalloy.Thanks to the washdown version, the new 2-stage NORDBLOC.1bevel gear units are especially suitable for applications in the foodindustry. Further fields of use are include conveyor belts, lifting gearor warehouse systems.
- The gear unit has no pockets, recesses or undercuts. Thereforeeasy cleaning and draining of dirt and liquids is guaranteed.
- In combination with our smooth surface motors, the gear unitsare ideal for use in the food industry.
- The rigid construction ensures optimum integration in existingsystems and is easy to fit and remove.
- The wide range of speed ratios (i=3.5 to 70) enables optimumadaptation to customers’ requirements.
- Greater safety due to double seal as standard
- Available in open or closed washdown versions with , NSD Tuphwhich is resistant to both acids and alkalis.
- Corrosion-resistant due to aluminium
- Easy to clean thanks to smooth surfaces (washdown liquids alwaysrun off)
- 60% increase in power density compared with the previouslyavailable range
- Suitable for large forces due to enlarged heavy duty drive shaftbearings
- Sealing options such as double radial shaft sealing rings providehighly reliable sealing for special applications.
- Environmentally friendly through minimised lubricant volume
- Flexible application through compact design with short IECadapter, integrated into the proven NORD modular system
- No recesses
- Smooth surfaces
- No assembly cover
- Large radii
- Inclined surfaces
Sealed Surface Conversion System
- Surface treatment
- No detachment possible
- Corrosion-resistant -just like stainless steel
- No flaking
- No corrosion penetration
- Lightweight with high strength
- Minimal use of materials
- Cool surfaces
Especially suited toapplications in:
- Food and beverage
- Conveyingn Lifting equipment
- Warehouse systems
Designed and constructed according to the following standards: EHEDG, ANSI / BISSC, ANSI / NSF